Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is thought to be on the shortlist of Bayern Munich as a potential replacement for Hansi Flick as per 90 min.
The Bayern Munich manager has been linked with the German national team job and it appears that he could take over from Joachim Low after the Euros.
Flick has done an exceptional job at Bayern Munich and he would be a solid appointment for the German national team. However his departure would be a blow for the Bavarian giants and it is no surprise that they are lining up a world class manager as his replacement.
Klopp has proven himself in Germany and England and he has guided underdogs like Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool to League titles.
There are very few managers in the world who are as good as the German and he would be a stunning appointment for the Bavarian giants.
However he has a long term contract with Liverpool and it is highly unlikely that the Premier League side will let him leave anytime soon.
Jurgen Klopp is adored at Merseyside and the decision to let him leave would infuriate the fan base.
Furthermore, the German seems quite satisfied with the situation at Liverpool and he has an interesting project ahead of him. There is no reason for him to leave the Premier League club right now and Bayern might have to wait for a few years in order to snap him up.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold ruled out of the Euros with a thigh injury
- Adrian closing in on a new deal with Liverpool
- Liverpool Transfer News: Five Major Transfers To Expect This Summer