Bayern Munich are thought to be interested in signing the Liverpool midfielder Gini Wijnaldum this summer.
The Dutch international has been linked with a move away from Anfield with his contract set to expire in the coming months.
The former Newcastle United midfielder is yet to sign an extension and it will be interesting to see if he leaves the club on a free transfer.
Wijnaldum can play multiple roles in the midfield and his versatility could be very useful for the German club if they manage to sign him.
The Dutchman has helped Liverpool win the Premier League and the Champions League and signing a player of his calibre on a free transfer would be a masterstroke from Bayern Munich.
According to reports from Anfield central, newly appointed Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann is an admirer of the Liverpool midfielder and he wants to lure the player away from Anfield this summer.
The midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona as well and it remains to be seen where he ends up eventually.
Apart from his quality as a footballer, Wijnaldum is extremely fit and his availability will be an added bonus for his new club.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?