Bayern Munich are thought to be interested in signing the Liverpool midfielder Gini Wijnaldum this summer.
The Dutch international has been linked with a move away from Anfield with his contract set to expire in the coming months.
The former Newcastle United midfielder is yet to sign an extension and it will be interesting to see if he leaves the club on a free transfer.
Wijnaldum can play multiple roles in the midfield and his versatility could be very useful for the German club if they manage to sign him.
The Dutchman has helped Liverpool win the Premier League and the Champions League and signing a player of his calibre on a free transfer would be a masterstroke from Bayern Munich.
According to reports from Anfield central, newly appointed Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann is an admirer of the Liverpool midfielder and he wants to lure the player away from Anfield this summer.
The midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona as well and it remains to be seen where he ends up eventually.
Apart from his quality as a footballer, Wijnaldum is extremely fit and his availability will be an added bonus for his new club.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview – Prediction and Potential line-ups
- Liverpool vs Chelsea Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Has Klopp Struck A Deal For World Cup Winner?
- More Bad News For Liverpool On The Dias & Harvey Front
- Liverpool in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more
- Liverpool v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How to stream