Bayern Munich are thought to be interested in signing the Liverpool midfielder Gini Wijnaldum this summer.
The Dutch international has been linked with a move away from Anfield with his contract set to expire in the coming months.
The former Newcastle United midfielder is yet to sign an extension and it will be interesting to see if he leaves the club on a free transfer.
Wijnaldum can play multiple roles in the midfield and his versatility could be very useful for the German club if they manage to sign him.
The Dutchman has helped Liverpool win the Premier League and the Champions League and signing a player of his calibre on a free transfer would be a masterstroke from Bayern Munich.
According to reports from Anfield central, newly appointed Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann is an admirer of the Liverpool midfielder and he wants to lure the player away from Anfield this summer.
The midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona as well and it remains to be seen where he ends up eventually.
Apart from his quality as a footballer, Wijnaldum is extremely fit and his availability will be an added bonus for his new club.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Set Sights on Jarrod Bowen and West Ham Ace Keen on Moving to Anfield
- Liverpool Prepare Massive Contract Offer for Barcelona wonderkid Gavi
- Liverpool’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic