Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah is thought to be a target for Chelsea this summer.
According to journalist Christian Falk, the Blues are looking to improve their attack this summer and they have drawn up a shortlist of Erling Haaland, Romelu Lukaku and Mohamed Salah.
It will be interesting to see if the Blues come forward with an offer for Salah in the coming weeks.
The Egyptian is a key player for Liverpool and the Reds are highly unlikely to sell him to a direct rival at the end of this season.
The player has been linked with a move away from Anfield because of the potential absence of the Champions League football next season but a move to Chelsea might not be on the cards. Paris Saint-Germain are thought to be keen on the player as well.
In theory, Salah could be a sensational addition to Thomas Tuchel’s attack. The Blues are in desperate need of a right-sided forward and the Egyptian would add goals and creativity to the side.
The 28-year-old has established himself as one of the best players in the world since his move to Liverpool and he has 29 goals in all competitions to his name this season.
Salah had a torrid time at Chelsea before moving to Italy and it remains to be seen whether the player is open to returning to Stamford Bridge. Perhaps he would feel that he has some unfinished business at the London club.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview – Prediction and Potential line-ups
- Liverpool vs Chelsea Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Has Klopp Struck A Deal For World Cup Winner?
- More Bad News For Liverpool On The Dias & Harvey Front
- Liverpool in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more