Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has been named as a Premier League manager of the month for May.
The Reds have been in exceptional form over the past four weeks and they have managed to beat the likes of Southampton, Manchester United, West Bromwich Albion, Burnley and Crystal Palace.
Jurgen Klopp’s men have finished the season with a ten match unbeaten run And it helped the German see off competition from the likes of Mikel Arteta, Marcelo Bielsa and David Moyes to clinch the prize for the ninth time in his Liverpool career.
Liverpool’s place in the top four was under threat at the start of the month but the Reds have done exceptionally well to overtake the likes of Leicester City and Chelsea over the last four weeks to secure their place in the top three.
It has been a difficult season for Liverpool mainly because of several injury problems and it will be interesting to see if they can add to the sport properly during the summer transfer window and come back strongly next season.
The Reds failed to put up a proper title challenge against Manchester City this season and the players will be motivated to bounce back next year.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Joined Race to Sign Jules Kounde
- Liverpool Set Sights on Jarrod Bowen and West Ham Ace Keen on Moving to Anfield
- Liverpool Prepare Massive Contract Offer for Barcelona wonderkid Gavi
- Liverpool’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho