Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has been named as a Premier League manager of the month for May.
The Reds have been in exceptional form over the past four weeks and they have managed to beat the likes of Southampton, Manchester United, West Bromwich Albion, Burnley and Crystal Palace.
Jurgen Klopp’s men have finished the season with a ten match unbeaten run And it helped the German see off competition from the likes of Mikel Arteta, Marcelo Bielsa and David Moyes to clinch the prize for the ninth time in his Liverpool career.
Liverpool’s place in the top four was under threat at the start of the month but the Reds have done exceptionally well to overtake the likes of Leicester City and Chelsea over the last four weeks to secure their place in the top three.
It has been a difficult season for Liverpool mainly because of several injury problems and it will be interesting to see if they can add to the sport properly during the summer transfer window and come back strongly next season.
The Reds failed to put up a proper title challenge against Manchester City this season and the players will be motivated to bounce back next year.
Latest Liverpool News
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?
- Liverpool new signing Alexis Mac Allister gets red card on Anfield debut against Bournemouth
- Liverpool in July: Four pre-season fixtures as Klopp aims for a huge comeback next season
- Mo Salah on target to reach 200+ goals for Liverpool next season
- Salah could break Thierry Henry’s record by scoring one goal in Liverpool’s next two games
- Preview: Liverpool vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-up
- Liverpool in May: Can Klopp’s team get 15 points to lay down a marker for next season?
- Preview: Leeds United vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Three Players Liverpool Must Sign After Jude Bellingham Blow
- Liverpool in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures