Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has been named as a Premier League manager of the month for May.
The Reds have been in exceptional form over the past four weeks and they have managed to beat the likes of Southampton, Manchester United, West Bromwich Albion, Burnley and Crystal Palace.
Jurgen Klopp’s men have finished the season with a ten match unbeaten run And it helped the German see off competition from the likes of Mikel Arteta, Marcelo Bielsa and David Moyes to clinch the prize for the ninth time in his Liverpool career.
Liverpool’s place in the top four was under threat at the start of the month but the Reds have done exceptionally well to overtake the likes of Leicester City and Chelsea over the last four weeks to secure their place in the top three.
It has been a difficult season for Liverpool mainly because of several injury problems and it will be interesting to see if they can add to the sport properly during the summer transfer window and come back strongly next season.
The Reds failed to put up a proper title challenge against Manchester City this season and the players will be motivated to bounce back next year.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?