Liverpool kits for the 2020/21 season have been manufactured by Nike for the first time in the history of the club and the German sportswear giants have paid a tribute to the club’s rich history whilst also incorporating the some of the elements of Liverpool as the city.
Liverpool 2020 Home Kit
The home shirt features the colours red, white and teal.
The base colour is red as is the case every year and the logos are in white. Nike have used the teal colour on the collar and the cuffs as a tribute to the shade of the Liverbird that sits on top of the Liver building in the city.
It also represents the colours on the club crest.
The ’96’ graphic is present under the collar to remember the Hillsborough disaster and the red shorts/socks complete the home kit.
Liverpool 2020 Away Kit
Liverpool’s away kit builds on the teal shade used on the collars and the cuffs of the home shirt.
The away shirt, socks and the shorts are all teal in colour with the shirt featuring an abstract pattern that has taken its inspiration from the Shankly gates.
The cuffs, collar and the logos on the away shirt are completed in black.
Liverpool 2020 Alternate Kit
The third kit takes inspiration from the iconic European nights at Anfield and it features a chequered pattern seen on the flags and banners on the Kop.
The shirt is black in colour with grey checkerboard patterns. The logos are red and there are red accents on the side panels and the collar.
The shorts are black and the socks follow the same pattern of black and grey checkerboards as that of the shirt.
How do you feel about this season’s Liverpool kits? Let us know on Twitter.
And remember to check out the rest of our 2020 Premier League kits.
Latest Liverpool News
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold ruled out of the Euros with a thigh injury
- Adrian closing in on a new deal with Liverpool
- Liverpool Transfer News: Five Major Transfers To Expect This Summer
- Liverpool preparing for a massive clear-out this summer