Liverpool kits for the 2020/21 season have been manufactured by Nike for the first time in the history of the club and the German sportswear giants have paid a tribute to the club’s rich history whilst also incorporating the some of the elements of Liverpool as the city.
Liverpool 2020 Home Kit
The home shirt features the colours red, white and teal.
The base colour is red as is the case every year and the logos are in white. Nike have used the teal colour on the collar and the cuffs as a tribute to the shade of the Liverbird that sits on top of the Liver building in the city.
It also represents the colours on the club crest.
The ’96’ graphic is present under the collar to remember the Hillsborough disaster and the red shorts/socks complete the home kit.
Liverpool 2020 Away Kit
Liverpool’s away kit builds on the teal shade used on the collars and the cuffs of the home shirt.
The away shirt, socks and the shorts are all teal in colour with the shirt featuring an abstract pattern that has taken its inspiration from the Shankly gates.
The cuffs, collar and the logos on the away shirt are completed in black.
Liverpool 2020 Alternate Kit
The third kit takes inspiration from the iconic European nights at Anfield and it features a chequered pattern seen on the flags and banners on the Kop.
The shirt is black in colour with grey checkerboard patterns. The logos are red and there are red accents on the side panels and the collar.
The shorts are black and the socks follow the same pattern of black and grey checkerboards as that of the shirt.
How do you feel about this season’s Liverpool kits? Let us know on Twitter.
And remember to check out the rest of our 2020 Premier League kits.
Latest Liverpool News
- FA Cup: Liverpool predicted line-up vs Arsenal
- Liverpool’s six games that could see them top the Premier League table in January
- Liverpool players in the international break
- Preview: Liverpool vs Everton – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Anfield is one of the Premier League’s most accessible stadiums
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?
- Liverpool new signing Alexis Mac Allister gets red card on Anfield debut against Bournemouth
- Liverpool in July: Four pre-season fixtures as Klopp aims for a huge comeback next season
- Mo Salah on target to reach 200+ goals for Liverpool next season
- Salah could break Thierry Henry’s record by scoring one goal in Liverpool’s next two games