Liverpool are expected to complete the signing of the RB Salzburg attacker Patson Daka.
According to Todofichajes, the young Zambian attacker will be Liverpool’s second summer signing after Ibrahima Konate.
Apparently, the Reds have an excellent relationship with the Austrian club since the transfer of Takumi Minamino and it has helped them close the signing of Daka this summer.
The Salzburg attacker has scored 27 goals this season and he could prove to be a quality addition to the Liverpool attack next year.
The Reds need to add more depth to their front three and the arrival of Daka will provide Jurgen Klopp with more options to work with.
The youngster can play as a centre forward as well as in the wide areas and his versatility could be very useful for the Reds during rotation and injuries.
Apart from goals, the Salzburg attacker will add pace and flair to the Liverpool attack.
It will be Interesting to see if he can adapt to the Premier League quickly and make an immediate impact next season.
The Zambian is highly talented and a manager like Jurgen Klopp could help him improve and develop into a top class player in future.
Latest Liverpool News
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold ruled out of the Euros with a thigh injury
- Adrian closing in on a new deal with Liverpool
- Liverpool Transfer News: Five Major Transfers To Expect This Summer
- Liverpool preparing for a massive clear-out this summer