Liverpool are expected to complete the signing of the RB Salzburg attacker Patson Daka.
According to Todofichajes, the young Zambian attacker will be Liverpool’s second summer signing after Ibrahima Konate.
Apparently, the Reds have an excellent relationship with the Austrian club since the transfer of Takumi Minamino and it has helped them close the signing of Daka this summer.
The Salzburg attacker has scored 27 goals this season and he could prove to be a quality addition to the Liverpool attack next year.
The Reds need to add more depth to their front three and the arrival of Daka will provide Jurgen Klopp with more options to work with.
The youngster can play as a centre forward as well as in the wide areas and his versatility could be very useful for the Reds during rotation and injuries.
Apart from goals, the Salzburg attacker will add pace and flair to the Liverpool attack.
It will be Interesting to see if he can adapt to the Premier League quickly and make an immediate impact next season.
The Zambian is highly talented and a manager like Jurgen Klopp could help him improve and develop into a top class player in future.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more
- Liverpool v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How to stream
- Fabrizio Romano offers insight into Darwin Nunez’s move to Liverpool
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley