Liverpool are hoping to thrash out new deals for some of their key players in the next year.
According to reports, the likes of Alisson, Virgil van Dijk, Fabinho and Mohamed Salah are likely to be offered contract extensions within the next 12 months.
According to the Times, the Reds are set to begin negotiations with the reported players soon and it remains to be seen whether all parties can secure an agreement eventually.
All four players have been excellent for Liverpool since joining the club and they are believed to be the spine of Jurgen Klopp’s side.
The Reds are struggling financially because of the pandemic and it will be interesting to see if they can agree lucrative contracts with their key players over the coming months.
The Premier League side must do everything in their power to keep these four players at the club if they want to keep challenging for the major honours.
The likes of Alisson and Van Dijk are arguably the best players in their positions and Salah has also established himself as one of the best players in world football over the last four Seasons.
Meanwhile, Fabinho has been indispensable for Jurgen Klopp as well and the Brazilian has been ever-present for the Reds in the midfield and the defence.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?