Liverpool have been linked with a move for Real Madrid attacker Rodrygo.
The 20-year-old has struggled to hold down a regular starting berth since joining the Spanish giants and Jurgen Klopp believes that the youngster would be a good option to have.
According to Diario Gol, club president Florentino Perez is willing to sanction the Brazilian’s departure if Liverpool submit an offer of around €50 million.
SL View: Ideal attacking depth
There is no doubt that the youngster has tremendous potential but he has done nothing to justify that kind of outlay so far.
The Reds need to add more depth to their attacking unit this summer and Rodrygo has the potential to develop into a top-class player with the right coaching. The youngster has one goal and six assists to his name in 17 appearances this season.
Rodrygo can play on either flank as well as a centre forward. He could prove to be a good long-term investment for the Premier League giants.
Liverpool will be hoping to sign him for a more reasonable fee if they are genuinely interested in the player.
Rodrygo needs to join a club where he can play more often and Liverpool would be a good move for him. Klopp has shown that he is willing to give young players a chance if they are good enough.
The German manager has done well to develop several young players since joining the Merseyside club and he could have a similar impact on Rodrygo’s game.
Latest Liverpool News
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold ruled out of the Euros with a thigh injury
- Adrian closing in on a new deal with Liverpool
- Liverpool Transfer News: Five Major Transfers To Expect This Summer
- Liverpool preparing for a massive clear-out this summer