Liverpool have been linked with a move for the Wolfsburg winger Josip Brekalo.
According to calciomercato, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan and Roma are keen on signing the player as well and it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
The 22 year old Croatian has had an impressive season with the German outfit and he has four goals and four assists to his name in all competitions.
The Reds could definitely use some depth in the wide areas and the signing of Brekalo would be a wise move. He’s unlikely to cost a lot of money and he could replace the likes of Xherdan Shaqiri in the squad next season.
The Swiss winger has been heavily linked with a move away from the Merseyside outfit after failing to hold down a regular starting berth.
Brekalo can play on either flank and he will add pace and flair to the Reds attack.
However, it will be interesting to see if the 22 year old is willing to take up a backup role at Liverpool next season.
It is highly unlikely that he will start ahead of Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah.
Brekalo needs to play regularly at this stage of his career in order to continue his development and a move to Liverpool might not be ideal for him.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Set Sights on Jarrod Bowen and West Ham Ace Keen on Moving to Anfield
- Liverpool Prepare Massive Contract Offer for Barcelona wonderkid Gavi
- Liverpool’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic