Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hailed the impact of January signing Ozan Kabak.
The 21 year old Schalke defender is currently on loan at Liverpool and the Reds have been linked with a permanent move for him at the end of the season.
Jurgen Klopp has refused to comment on his future at Anfield but he lavished praise on the young Turkish defender for the incredible job he has done since coming in.
The Reds were going through an injury crisis when they signed go back and the youngster has done well to settle in quickly and make an immediate impact.
Klopp revealed that the youngster produced a remarkable display in the Champions league against RB Leipzig over the two legs and he’s a young player with incredible experience already.
He said to the club’s official website: “Ozan was absolutely incredible, he did a great job and not to forget he is a young, young, young boy with incredible experience already. He was in different clubs, moved early from Turkey to Germany. Played in two big clubs in Germany in difficult situations, which is obviously not his fault. We could all see when he arrived here he needed a little bit of time to adapt. Then he played super games for us; I don’t want to pick any games out, but the two Leipzig games were absolutely incredible if you think how good Leipzig can be. All about the future, we will talk about and will decide about that after the last matchday. There is obviously enough time for that and nothing else really to say about it.”
There is no doubt that the 21 year old has a bright future ahead of him and it remains to be seen whether the Reds are willing to pay the asking price to make his move permanent.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Joined Race to Sign Jules Kounde
- Liverpool Set Sights on Jarrod Bowen and West Ham Ace Keen on Moving to Anfield
- Liverpool Prepare Massive Contract Offer for Barcelona wonderkid Gavi
- Liverpool’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho