Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hailed the impact of January signing Ozan Kabak.
The 21 year old Schalke defender is currently on loan at Liverpool and the Reds have been linked with a permanent move for him at the end of the season.
Jurgen Klopp has refused to comment on his future at Anfield but he lavished praise on the young Turkish defender for the incredible job he has done since coming in.
The Reds were going through an injury crisis when they signed go back and the youngster has done well to settle in quickly and make an immediate impact.
Klopp revealed that the youngster produced a remarkable display in the Champions league against RB Leipzig over the two legs and he’s a young player with incredible experience already.
He said to the club’s official website: “Ozan was absolutely incredible, he did a great job and not to forget he is a young, young, young boy with incredible experience already. He was in different clubs, moved early from Turkey to Germany. Played in two big clubs in Germany in difficult situations, which is obviously not his fault. We could all see when he arrived here he needed a little bit of time to adapt. Then he played super games for us; I don’t want to pick any games out, but the two Leipzig games were absolutely incredible if you think how good Leipzig can be. All about the future, we will talk about and will decide about that after the last matchday. There is obviously enough time for that and nothing else really to say about it.”
There is no doubt that the 21 year old has a bright future ahead of him and it remains to be seen whether the Reds are willing to pay the asking price to make his move permanent.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?