Liverpool are prepared to cash in on the Serbian midfielder Marko Grujic this summer.
The 25 year old midfielder has been on loan at Porto and he helped the Portuguese outfit reach the quarter finals of the Champions league this past season.
Previously he spent two seasons at Hertha Berlin and his performances seem to have caught the attention of several clubs across Italy and Germany.
According to Liverpool Echo, the midfielder’s availability this summer could spark a bidding war and interested parties have been in contact with Liverpool regarding a permanent summer move.
The Reds need to cash in on some of their fringe players in order to fund their own transfers and the sale of Grujic would be ideal for all parties involved.
The Serbian needs regular game time to continue his development and he’s unlikely to get those opportunities at Liverpool.
Meanwhile, the Reds will be able to recoup some of the money through his sale and his departure would also free up the wage bill.
There is no doubt that Grujic is a talented player who is already proven himself at Porto and Hertha in the past.
It will be interesting to see how his situation unfolds over the next few weeks.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool vs Chelsea Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Has Klopp Struck A Deal For World Cup Winner?
- More Bad News For Liverpool On The Dias & Harvey Front
- Liverpool in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more
- Liverpool v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How to stream
- Fabrizio Romano offers insight into Darwin Nunez’s move to Liverpool