Liverpool are reportedly set for a massive clear out this summer and Jurgen Klopp could cash in on nine first-team players.
According to Daily Star, the German manager is ready to begin his rebuild of the Liverpool side this summer and he will get rid of the fringe players over the coming months.
Selling the unwanted players would allow Liverpool to invest in quality talent and it remains to be seen whether the Reds can strengthen their squad sufficiently ahead of the next season.
The report from Star claims that goalkeeper Adrian could be on his way out of Liverpool despite being offered a new deal. The 34-year-old is unlikely to play regularly at Anfield next season and a move away would be ideal for him.
Similarly, January signing Ben Davies is yet to play for Liverpool and he could be moved on for a profit this summer. Youngster Neco Williams could be loaned out in order to gain some first-team experience next season.
Georginio Wijnaldium will be a free agent this summer and he is closing in on a move to Barcelona.
Swiss winger Xherdan Shaqiri has struggled to hold down a regular starting berth at Anfield since his move from Stoke City in 2018 and he is available for a fee of around £10 million this summer. Belgian striker Divock Origi is on the chopping block as well.
The likes of Loris Karius, Marko Grujic and Harry Wilson have been out on loan this past season and all three players will be available for transfer in the summer.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool vs Chelsea Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Has Klopp Struck A Deal For World Cup Winner?
- More Bad News For Liverpool On The Dias & Harvey Front
- Liverpool in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more
- Liverpool v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How to stream
- Fabrizio Romano offers insight into Darwin Nunez’s move to Liverpool