Liverpool are looking to sign a quality backup goalkeeper this summer and they are set to submit an offer for the Trabzonspor star Uğurcan Çakır.
The Turkish goalkeeper is valued at around €20-25 million and the Reds are preparing to submit an official offer in the coming weeks as per Fanatik.
Adrian has been a massive disappointment since his move from West Ham and it is understandable why Jurgen Klopp wants to sign a better backup goalkeeper to Alisson.
Alisson has had niggling injury issues this season and therefore Adrian has had to fill in more than usual. The Spaniard has made quite a few errors this season and Çakır would certainly be an upgrade on him.
Furthermore, a player of his ability will push Allison for the starting berth and it could help both players improve.
It will be interesting to see if the Reds can agree on a fee with the Turkish outfit over the coming weeks.
The chance to move to the Premier League can be highly tempting and the Turkish goalkeeper will probably be hoping to secure his move to Liverpool this summer.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more
- Liverpool v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How to stream
- Fabrizio Romano offers insight into Darwin Nunez’s move to Liverpool
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley