Liverpool are looking to sign a quality backup goalkeeper this summer and they are set to submit an offer for the Trabzonspor star Uğurcan Çakır.
The Turkish goalkeeper is valued at around €20-25 million and the Reds are preparing to submit an official offer in the coming weeks as per Fanatik.
Adrian has been a massive disappointment since his move from West Ham and it is understandable why Jurgen Klopp wants to sign a better backup goalkeeper to Alisson.
Alisson has had niggling injury issues this season and therefore Adrian has had to fill in more than usual. The Spaniard has made quite a few errors this season and Çakır would certainly be an upgrade on him.
Furthermore, a player of his ability will push Allison for the starting berth and it could help both players improve.
It will be interesting to see if the Reds can agree on a fee with the Turkish outfit over the coming weeks.
The chance to move to the Premier League can be highly tempting and the Turkish goalkeeper will probably be hoping to secure his move to Liverpool this summer.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold ruled out of the Euros with a thigh injury
- Adrian closing in on a new deal with Liverpool
- Liverpool Transfer News: Five Major Transfers To Expect This Summer