Red Bull Salzburg striker Patson Daka has been linked with a move to Liverpool in recent months and the player is believed to be open to a new challenge.
His agent’s revelation is likely to alert his suitors and it will be interesting to see if Liverpool submit an offer for him in the coming months.
The Reds are in desperate need of a quality goalscorer and Daka has been in sensational form this season.
The 22 year old has contributed to over 40 goals for Salzburg this season and he could be available for a fee of around £17 million. The reported fee could prove to be a major bargain for a player of his talent.
The likes of Roberto Firmino have been mediocre form for over a year now and Daka could be the ideal replacement.
The player has been linked with Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Arsenal in recent weeks and it will be interesting to see whether the Reds can fend off the competition for his services.
The player’s agent has recently claimed that Daka is developing on a daily basis and it is time for a new challenge at the end of the season.
“I think it’s time for a new challenge at the end of the season,” the player’s agent Kanoute told Sky Sport Austria.
“He really got started this season. He is developing almost daily.”
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?