Liverpool remain interested in signing the Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.
According to Bild, the German outfit are prepared to sell the England international this summer and a fee of around €100 million would be enough to lure him away from the Bundesliga.
Apparently, Chelsea and Manchester United are keen on signing the right-sided winger as well and it will be interesting to see where the 21-year-old ends up.
Sancho has 12 goals and 18 assists to his name so far this season and he would be an incredible addition to the Liverpool attack.
However, the Reds might struggle to afford him unless they sell a key player this summer.
A player of Sancho’s quality will demand a regular starting berth and the Reds will not be able to accommodate him in their starting line-up unless one of Sadio Mane or Mohammed Salah is sold.
The Reds are already struggling financially because of the pandemic and the loss of Champions League football will only make matters worse for them.
The likes of Manchester United and Chelsea are probably better placed financially to secure the winger’s services and they will be able to provide him European football as well.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho
- Liverpool prepared to cash in on Marko Grujic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold ruled out of the Euros with a thigh injury
- Adrian closing in on a new deal with Liverpool
- Liverpool Transfer News: Five Major Transfers To Expect This Summer