Liverpool remain interested in signing the Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.
According to Bild, the German outfit are prepared to sell the England international this summer and a fee of around €100 million would be enough to lure him away from the Bundesliga.
Apparently, Chelsea and Manchester United are keen on signing the right-sided winger as well and it will be interesting to see where the 21-year-old ends up.
Sancho has 12 goals and 18 assists to his name so far this season and he would be an incredible addition to the Liverpool attack.
However, the Reds might struggle to afford him unless they sell a key player this summer.
A player of Sancho’s quality will demand a regular starting berth and the Reds will not be able to accommodate him in their starting line-up unless one of Sadio Mane or Mohammed Salah is sold.
The Reds are already struggling financially because of the pandemic and the loss of Champions League football will only make matters worse for them.
The likes of Manchester United and Chelsea are probably better placed financially to secure the winger’s services and they will be able to provide him European football as well.
Latest Liverpool News
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?
- Liverpool new signing Alexis Mac Allister gets red card on Anfield debut against Bournemouth
- Liverpool in July: Four pre-season fixtures as Klopp aims for a huge comeback next season
- Mo Salah on target to reach 200+ goals for Liverpool next season
- Salah could break Thierry Henry’s record by scoring one goal in Liverpool’s next two games
- Preview: Liverpool vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-up
- Liverpool in May: Can Klopp’s team get 15 points to lay down a marker for next season?
- Preview: Leeds United vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Three Players Liverpool Must Sign After Jude Bellingham Blow
- Liverpool in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures