Liverpool remain interested in signing the Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.
According to Bild, the German outfit are prepared to sell the England international this summer and a fee of around €100 million would be enough to lure him away from the Bundesliga.
Apparently, Chelsea and Manchester United are keen on signing the right-sided winger as well and it will be interesting to see where the 21-year-old ends up.
Sancho has 12 goals and 18 assists to his name so far this season and he would be an incredible addition to the Liverpool attack.
However, the Reds might struggle to afford him unless they sell a key player this summer.
A player of Sancho’s quality will demand a regular starting berth and the Reds will not be able to accommodate him in their starting line-up unless one of Sadio Mane or Mohammed Salah is sold.
The Reds are already struggling financially because of the pandemic and the loss of Champions League football will only make matters worse for them.
The likes of Manchester United and Chelsea are probably better placed financially to secure the winger’s services and they will be able to provide him European football as well.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?