Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain at the end of this season.
The Egyptian has been outstanding for Liverpool since moving to Anfield and he has established himself as one of the best players in the world over the last four years.
Apparently, Kylian Mbappe would be on his way out of the French club this summer and PSG are now looking at the Liverpool star as a potential replacement.
According to a report from Telefoot, the French outfit have been in contact with the Egyptian’s representatives and it will be interesting to see if they can convince Liverpool to sell the player this summer.
Salah is Liverpool’s top scorer with 29 goals in all competitions losing him would be a major blow to the club’s ambitions.
The Reds have had a mediocre season this year and they could miss out on Champions League qualification. It remains to be seen whether the Egyptian is keen on continuing at Anfield without European football next season.
Liverpool have been plagued with injuries this season and they have been extremely unlucky in their title defence.
Jurgen Klopp will be hoping to keep his key players at the club and bounce back strongly next year and it remains to be seen how the situation unfolds over the coming months.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?