Manchester United take on Liverpool in the FA Cup this Sunday and the Red Devils will look to send their rivals crashing out of the competition with a win at home.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have all the momentum heading into the game and they will be the favourites to win here.
Liverpool are in a bit of a crisis right now having won just one of their last six matches. The Reds have several injury problems across the pitch but United should be able to field their best eleven here.
The only injury problems for the home side are Phil Jones, Brandon Williams and Marcos Rojo.
The Red Devils have failed to beat Liverpool in their last six meetings and they will fancy their chances of breaking that streak this week. The home side are unbeaten in five of their last six matches in all competitions.
Solskjaer might look to bring in 23-year-old Dean Henderson in place of David De Gea for the cup game.
Marcus Rashford, Victor Lindelof, Scott McTominay, Alex Telles and Nemanja Matic could be the other changes to the side that beat Fulham.
United should still have enough quality to see off a struggling Liverpool side.
Predicted Manchester United starting line-up: Henderson; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles; McTominay, Matic, Pogba; Fernandes; Rashford, Cavani.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Joined Race to Sign Jules Kounde
- Liverpool Set Sights on Jarrod Bowen and West Ham Ace Keen on Moving to Anfield
- Liverpool Prepare Massive Contract Offer for Barcelona wonderkid Gavi
- Liverpool’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho