Liverpool superstar Mohamed Salah has been linked with a move away from Merseyside at the end of this season.
According to reports from Telefoot1, Paris Saint-Germain are keen on signing the Egyptian and initial contacts have already been established between the player’s representatives and the French club last month.
The forward has a contract with Liverpool until the summer of 2023 and it will be interesting to see if the Reds are willing to cash in on him this summer.
Liverpool are in danger of missing out on Champions League qualification this season and it wouldn’t be surprising if a player of Salah’s calibre chose to move on in search of Champions League action.
PSG could lose Kylian Mbappe this summer and the Egyptian wouldn’t be a bad replacement.
Salah has been one of the best players in the Premier League since joining the Reds and he has consistently delivered quality performances for the Premier League side.
The Egyptian has helped them win the Champions League and the Premier League during his time at the club and he could make a big difference to the PSG attack if he joined them.
Salah is a key player for Jurgen Klopp and the German will want to hold on to him at all costs but missing out on Champions League football could be a damaging blow for Liverpool and their hopes of holding onto their best players.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s six games that could see them top the Premier League table in January
- Liverpool players in the international break
- Preview: Liverpool vs Everton – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Anfield is one of the Premier League’s most accessible stadiums
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?
- Liverpool new signing Alexis Mac Allister gets red card on Anfield debut against Bournemouth
- Liverpool in July: Four pre-season fixtures as Klopp aims for a huge comeback next season
- Mo Salah on target to reach 200+ goals for Liverpool next season
- Salah could break Thierry Henry’s record by scoring one goal in Liverpool’s next two games
- Preview: Liverpool vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-up