Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold is set to miss out on the European Championships this summer.
According to ESPN, the highly talented right back is likely to be left out of the final England squad.
The player was recently dropped for the World Cup qualifiers by England manager Gareth Southgate and there have been rumours ever since that the defender could be left out of the Euro 2020 squad.
Southgate is yet to confirm his final England squad and a decision to leave out Trent Alexander-Arnold would be quite surprising. The defender was recently named in the 33-man squad for the Euros but he is unlikely to make the cut in the final squad.
The 22 year old Liverpool defender is undoubtedly the best right back in the country and he has been in sensational form over the last few months.
The youngster’s defensive pedigree has often been questioned but he has proven his quality with Liverpool time and again.
Apart from his defensive qualities, the young full back could make a big difference for England going forward as well. His range of passing and crossing ability could prove to be invaluable for the England side this summer.
Furthermore, he is very impressive from set pieces and he could chip in with goals from free kicks and contribute indirectly from corners.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley
- Liverpool Week Recap: Champions League Quarter-Final Success Sets FA Cup Action Nicely & Latest Transfer Updates
- Liverpool Transfer News: Possible Salah replacement, Origi out, Rice in?
- Liverpool April 2022 Preview: Fatigue the biggest enemy as Klopp’s men play eight times
- Liverpool vs Inter Milan: Preview – Prediction, line-ups, live streaming
- Andy Robertson Delivers Premier League Title Verdict Ahead of Liverpool clash against Norwich
- How Could Liverpool Line Up in Attack Against Leicester City?