Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold is set to miss out on the European Championships this summer.
According to ESPN, the highly talented right back is likely to be left out of the final England squad.
The player was recently dropped for the World Cup qualifiers by England manager Gareth Southgate and there have been rumours ever since that the defender could be left out of the Euro 2020 squad.
Southgate is yet to confirm his final England squad and a decision to leave out Trent Alexander-Arnold would be quite surprising. The defender was recently named in the 33-man squad for the Euros but he is unlikely to make the cut in the final squad.
The 22 year old Liverpool defender is undoubtedly the best right back in the country and he has been in sensational form over the last few months.
The youngster’s defensive pedigree has often been questioned but he has proven his quality with Liverpool time and again.
Apart from his defensive qualities, the young full back could make a big difference for England going forward as well. His range of passing and crossing ability could prove to be invaluable for the England side this summer.
Furthermore, he is very impressive from set pieces and he could chip in with goals from free kicks and contribute indirectly from corners.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Joined Race to Sign Jules Kounde
- Liverpool Set Sights on Jarrod Bowen and West Ham Ace Keen on Moving to Anfield
- Liverpool Prepare Massive Contract Offer for Barcelona wonderkid Gavi
- Liverpool’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Liverpool’s 2021/2022 key fixtures and predictions
- Gini Wijnaldum vows to reveal the reasons behind Liverpool exit after the Euros
- Liverpool players that will feature in Euro 2020
- Liverpool have reportedly submitted a bid for Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Southampton in talks to sign Takumi Minamino permanently
- John Barnes urges Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele instead of Jadon Sancho