Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold is set to miss out on the European Championships this summer.
According to ESPN, the highly talented right back is likely to be left out of the final England squad.
The player was recently dropped for the World Cup qualifiers by England manager Gareth Southgate and there have been rumours ever since that the defender could be left out of the Euro 2020 squad.
Southgate is yet to confirm his final England squad and a decision to leave out Trent Alexander-Arnold would be quite surprising. The defender was recently named in the 33-man squad for the Euros but he is unlikely to make the cut in the final squad.
The 22 year old Liverpool defender is undoubtedly the best right back in the country and he has been in sensational form over the last few months.
The youngster’s defensive pedigree has often been questioned but he has proven his quality with Liverpool time and again.
Apart from his defensive qualities, the young full back could make a big difference for England going forward as well. His range of passing and crossing ability could prove to be invaluable for the England side this summer.
Furthermore, he is very impressive from set pieces and he could chip in with goals from free kicks and contribute indirectly from corners.
Latest Liverpool News
- Liverpool Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Liverpool Predictions in October 2022: Can the Reds bounce back?
- Liverpool vs Ajax Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool’s final pre-season week: RB Salzburg, Man City & more
- Liverpool v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How to stream
- Fabrizio Romano offers insight into Darwin Nunez’s move to Liverpool
- Liverpool’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Liverpool Transfer News – Sadio Mane leaning towards Bayern Munich move
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool’s Road To FA Cup Final – Quadruple Quest On The Line At Wembley